Holiday Tag - Freebie!

Smelly markers. What is it about them that is so attractive? I'm not just talking about my kids. I also really love them. One of the boys in my class last year found a pencil case left over from a previous student. He opened it up and to my great delight it was filled with Mr. Sketch markers. So naturally I confiscated them. He wasn't overly pleased but I gave them all to him at the end of the year so that totally justified my actions. 

One of the big challenges I have found, now that I have my own family to buy presents for, is how to give my students holiday gifts that don't break the bank. This is where my Mr. Sketch anecdote comes in. 





I created these holiday tags and you can download them for free here! I bought three packages of Mr. Sketch markers (but if you are partial to another brand they can obviously work, too), printed off my cards and used tape to attach the markers. Student gifts - check!





Comments

Popular Posts